Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CSA Week 17

What'da'ya'know, it's more apples.

Brussel sprouts

More carrots. This time we roasted them with salt, pepper, and fennel seed.

Beets with greens. The beets got roasted and saladed (our old standby) and the greens were cooked and served on pizza.

Sugar snap peas are great stir fried with red pepper. And we got these mixed peppers, so perfect!

Onions

I can't for the life of me recall what we did with this spinach. We actually were running low on garlic after making naan and our braise last week, so it's nice to get more.

These gourds are purely decorative, which is a shame because I was all excited to actually cook with them. What can I say, the CSA has made me like novelty vegetables. We dutifully propped these on the mantel for a week. Festive.

Fingerling potatoes

No comments: